Mother’s Day Brunch Idea💗
Let's celebrate Mom with a beautiful brunch fit for the queen that she is! Below are two recipes hand-picked by us to make a special brunch for your favorite person!
The Baby Bellini is the non-alcoholic version of the classic peach and Champagne cocktail from the 1930s called the Bellini. It is perfect for elegant entertaining and has the feel of a great Champagne Cocktail. The taste is close to that of the original but has none of the alcohol, so it's a win-win.
This sparkling peach drink is ideal for brunch and pairs perfectly with almost any food. It's the perfect fancy treat for Mother's Day, and she's sure to love it.
2 ounces peach nectar
4 to 5 ounces sparkling cider
Peach slice, for optional garnish
Steps to Make It
Gather the ingredients.
Pour the peach nectar into a Champagne Flute.
Slowly add the sparkling cider.
Garnish with a peach slice. Serve and enjoy.
Portuguese style French toast, Rabanadas, are sweet toasts similar to French Toast, but so much better. They can be served on their own or with a drizzle of honey, but they are best served warm.
Slice your bread the day before you plan to make your Rabanadas so they have a chance to dry out a bit. Alternatively, you can toast the slices in a 225° oven for 20 minutes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- Oil for frying
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) French bread, cut into 1-inch slices
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon until blended. In a large shallow dish, whisk eggs and milk. Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture, soaking lightly.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 350°. Working with a few slices at a time, remove bread from egg mixture, allowing excess to drain, and fry 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Dip warm rabanadas in cinnamon-sugar to coat all sides. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Add fruit on the side and you have the perfect, elegant brunch for your special Mom. 💗