Indoor Winter S'mores Recipe October 19, 2022
Indoor Winter S'mores Recipe
Winter is for S'MORES! There is nothing quite like cozying up by the fire with the perfect s'more in hand. As you know, there are a million ways to personalize a s'more using flavored chocolates, adding nuts, dried fruits or jams. This recipe allows you to enjoy the comfort of a campfire within the warmth of your own home!
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 large marshmallows
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet, add the chocolate chips. Snip the large marshmallows in half and top the chocolate chips with them. (You could also use a scoop of mini marshmallows alternatively.)
- Once the oven is up to temperature, add the skillet to the oven. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for scooping.