Indoor Winter S'mores Recipe October 19, 2022
Indoor Winter S'mores Recipe
by Kristin Brownell on 0 comments
Winter is for S'MORES! There is nothing quite like cozying up by the fire with the perfect s'more in hand. As you know, there are a million ways to personalize a s'more using flavored chocolates, adding nuts, dried fruits or jams. This recipe allows you to enjoy the comfort of a campfire within the warmth of your own home!
PREP TIME: 2 minutes
COOK TIME: 9 minutes
TOTAL TIME: 11 minutes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 8 large marshmallows
- graham crackers for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet, add the chocolate chips. Snip the large marshmallows in half and top the chocolate chips with them. (You could also use a scoop of mini marshmallows alternatively.)
- Once the oven is up to temperature, add the skillet to the oven. Bake for 7-9 minutes, or until the marshmallows turn golden brown.
- Serve with graham crackers for scooping.
Shades of Blue
Shades of Orange
Shades of Green
- + 1